Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Starting My Internship

        I have to write a lot about my internship for school (as I just finished doing haha) so I may not always be up for writing about it here, but I just wanted to let you all know that my first few days have gone really well! I really love the girls I work with and the office has a very laid back and pleasant atmosphere. I'm still learning the ropes and probably will be for a while, but they are doing everything they can to help me and to provide me with every possible learning opportunity that they can and I foresee a very promising summer with them. Today I even had the chance to go to an event meeting with my boss and it was so great! They're planning a joint birthday party for the girl we met with and her brother at their home which just so happens to be Kensington Palace because she is the Queen's niece! I really still can't get my mind wrapped around the amazing and unusual opportunities that this company can provide me with. Working with them is going to be so much fun and I know I'm going to leave here with some incredible experiences.

2 comments:

  1. julie. this is amazing....this is a movie.

    seriously....if you don't write it...i will...the only thing that's next is a prince falling in love with you.

    soon to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Write it. Ha...I give you the rights to my movie.

    ReplyDelete