Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Rain

My whole life, all I have heard is that London weather is terrible and that it rains here all the time. It's summer, so the weather is better than usual, but I've been noticing that every time it sprinkles just a bit outside, the locals here make a huge fuss about the weather and act like it's a terrible day, even if it only sprinkles for an hour or so and is just a bit gloomy for the remainder of the day. This made me very curious, so I looked up the monthly averages for Muncie and London, and guess what, the precipitation averages are far higher for Muncie....and Muncie has nothing good going for it except the people at BSU. haha. It is also dark for much longer here in the winter, but the temperature is much more moderate and bearable year round. Take a look and you be the judge. To all my friends who've lived in Muncie, you may want to change your views on London weather.

Muncie

London

No comments:

Post a Comment