Sunday, June 13, 2010

Hillsong United

       Tonight at church the Hillsong United band was with us from Australia and it was so incredible! The whole night was super high energy and I am definitely on a spiritual high at the moment. :) I was singing all the way home on the tube and up the streets! God is so amazing and it is unbelievably encouraging to see people from all over the world in one place singing praises to God! I wish I could add a video to my blog and I would include part of a song I recorded! I bet I can and I just don't know how. It is so apparent that every member of the band has such a huge heart for the Lord and for everyone in the audience. I have never met most of the people in the packed theater, but tonight they all truly felt like family. I won't be here too much longer, but I want to be a part of this movement in any way I can. There are so many wonderful opportunities here in London to spread the love of Jesus all over the world. There are people from every nation living here side by side and I feel like for the first time I am really feeling the vastness of the body of Christ. My eyes are open to the world and its need for Jesus and I'm ready to be used in bringing Him to them.

Say what they want, I am yours.





Photos: 1) Welcome screen 2) Head Pastor of Hillsong London 3) Lead singer of Hillsong United 4) Hillsong United Band 

No comments:

Post a Comment