Monday, May 31, 2010

Around the World

        I've been keeping a mental list of all the people I've met thus far here in London and more specifically, how diverse they've been. I thought it could be fun to keep a list of where all of my new friends and acquaintances come from. I'll update this periodically as the locations all over the world add up. So far, it's been harder than you might think to find someone who's actually from England ;). Here's what I have so far...

Australia
Azerbaijan
Bangladesh
Barbados 
Belize
Bulgaria
Brazil
Cayman Islands
China
East Africa
England
France
Germany
Ireland
Italy
Lithuania
Malaysia
New Zealand
Norway
Romania
Scotland
South Africa
South Korea
Spain
Turkey
The U.S.
Venezuela 

Phone numbers received: 1
Directly hit on by: 19
Dinners bought: 1
Drinks bought: 1
Inadvertently held hands with: 3 
Proposed dates: 2

4 comments:

  1. i love that you've been hit on 14 times and have had drink bought 1, i hope it was alchoholic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was. ha...but I didn't drink it. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you only making friends with boys? or is it the same guy all 15 times?

    He gave you his phone number, bought you dinner and a drink, held your hand 3 times, but every time said it was an accident because he was shy and insecure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha...haven't seen any of them since and no they were all different boys. Apparently it's their strategy here....shake your hand, ask your name, and then don't let go. lol. I don't even know it's happening until it already is.

    ReplyDelete