Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Road Trip

I honestly can't believe we're really doing this. Jackie and I are road tripping to Yale University tomorrow after classes. This is the kind of thing that people say will happen but in the end it never actually does and it looks like this time Jackie is really going to follow through! I am always down for anything and I think this trip will be a wonderful experience. I'm going to pretend to be Rory for the weekend. ;) Jackie knows several people there because of a spring break trip she took last year called Big Break and we'll be attending their CRU meeting on Thursday and possibly traveling to New York City on Saturday if all goes according to plan. I still haven't told my mom I'm going yet and I'm a little nervous about how she will take it when I do tell her tonight. Like I said before, I just never thought we would actually go and I didn't want to tell her until I really knew we would. I'm so excited! This will definitely be a memorable weekend. =D Ivy league Christian boys here we come! Haha. I'm all packed and ready for fun!

I hope I'm not jinxing this by writing this now. I just couldn't hold off any longer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment