Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Allergies

Zyrtec Allergy Relief (10 mg), 45-Count TabletsIt is currently 3:20am and I cannot sleep because of my allergies. I was very excited earlier about the spring showers we received, but now that it has stirred up all the allergens in the air, I am beginning to wish that it had never rained. I have never been tested by a doctor and have no clue what my body is actually reacting to, but I do know that I need medicine. I have used Claritin in the past and it hasn't seemed to really work for me so I'll try something new this time. I was thinking about trying Zyrtec. I'm pretty sure what I need is an antihistamine and to start taking it regularly. I think this is the key to allergy relief that I have missed the mark on in the past.  Antihistamines work best if you take them BEFORE you have symptoms and I always seemed to wait instead until after I was feeling unwell. Here's hoping they work because I really should be sleeping.

Yay for waking up in five and a half hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment