Tuesday, March 30, 2010

It's Official.

This is such an exciting time for me! This morning I had my placement meeting over the phone with a EUSA representative to make sure they know exactly what I am looking for in an internship. In about a week when they finish up with all of the placement interviews for the other participants of the London program, they will begin the search for my placement! My meeting went really well and I feel so great about everything. Today I also purchased my plane tickets! It's all really happening! In less than two months I will be on a plane and heading for London! I don't usually let myself focus too much on the future because there are too many wonderful things happening in the here and now that I don't want to miss, but for today I made a tiny exception. I am just so happy. I am so blessed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment