Saturday, November 13, 2010

Live Album Recording

        Sunday instead of having church as usual, all of the Hillsong campuses throughout the city joined together for the recording of Hillsong United's newest album. Admission was free and it took place in the Sydney Entertainment Center which is insanely massive. It was a packed house and as you may have guessed, it was an absolutely amazing night. As I'm sure you'll notice, we were somewhat in the nosebleed section, but I honestly think it only added to the experience. I went with a few friends from Switzerland and worshiped God surrounded by people from all over the world, one of the perks offered by a big city. God is doing some really amazing things in the hearts of his people here in Sydney. I feel blessed to be a part of it and to have met so many wonderful people through Hillsong. I tried multiple times to upload a video I strung together from my favorite songs of the night, but it seams Blogspot has a few kinks to work out. I posted it on facebook instead if you care to watch.  Life here is getting really exciting! Lots of fun things planned for the weekend. Tell you about them all soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment