Thursday, May 19, 2011

T2 Tea Party

        The kids had a week or so off for Easter break and since Guy was going to be occupied all day at Jujitsu Camp, Abby and I had a girls day out together. I wanted to do something a little different, so I ended up taking her for her very first High Tea Party. She didn't want to eat some of what was offered (mostly the sandwiches), but she does actually like tea and seemed happy with all the sweets so it turned out really well. She's really a joy to be around as I'm sure I've mentioned many times, so it was just as fun for me. She had two whole cups of tea and got a kick out of having her very own tea pot. Her mother being English was obviously all for it although I think she wished she thought of it first. ;) I'm not a huge fan of tea myself, but I do love Chai and cakes. T2 is one of my favorite places in the city. I wish we had them at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment