Sunday, April 24, 2011

Blue Mountains with Friends

         I have really been slacking on updating this so first off let just apologize for that.....I'm sorry. :-P This is maybe a month and a half overdue, but a while back I went to the Blue Mountains with about 20 friends from church. It started out as a really nice day and we went on a nice hike. When we were about 3/4 of the way through our walk, the sky went completely dark and we were pored on! It only added to the fun though and we all took off at a run and found the nearest semblance of cover we came upon. By then we were pretty well soaked through but we dried off at a cafe and then some of us went on to a chocolate place with the coolest hot chocolate I've ever seen! It was my friend Sandrine's birthday and it was a really fun way to spend the day with her. :) I also want to mention that about half of these photos are from friends cameras. I thank you for their use.


No comments:

Post a Comment