Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Back to Paris

        Paris was so beautiful the first time around and more specifically I had so much fun on the bike tour I went on that I decided it was worth the detour back there so my mom and sister could experience it too. I basically recreated my trip there for them with a few minor changes and a better grasp on the public transportation system and I'm happy to say that it did not disappoint. We did have a hellish ordeal getting out of the country due to the fact that their airport has seemingly no organization to speak of, but it all worked out in the end and the negative details always have a way of falling away and becoming less ingrained in my memory. That being said, I'm sure these photos will look even more familiar than those in London, but I'm putting them up anyway just for the addition of the faces of my mom and sister.


1 comment:

  1. Looks like you 3 had a GREAT time. I LOVE your photos. You have such an artistic eye!

    ReplyDelete